Thanks for attending Ecommerce Email Marketing Summit!
We’re here to help you, but we’re also a very small team and customer support can get pretty overwhelming when thousands of people are attending an epic online event like this.
1. Before opening a ticket, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions below.
2. If your question is not answered, please submit a Customer Support ticket at the bottom of this page.
– Miikka & the EEMS Team
FAQ - ORDERS & PAYMENTS
My payment was declined, what should I do?
First, thanks for going for the Premium Pass, and sorry for the inconvenience!
However, if you encountered an issue with the checkout form, please first double check that your payment and address information is correct.
If you still encounter an issue, follow steps below:
If you tried to use a credit card, but it was declined – please try these:
- Try with another credit card – some card issuers might have quirky rules and their system might be blocking you.
- Try using Paypal instead - you can use the same credit card there even if you don't have a Paypal account.
- Try Apple Pay or Google Pay if the options are available on the order form.
- If these still don't resolve the issue, please send us a message using the form at the bottom of this page – we will help you out ASAP!
If you tried to use Paypal:
- Please try a credit card instead (or Apple Pay or Google Pay if the options are available on the order form)
- If that still doesn't work, please send us a message using the form at the bottom of this page – we will help you out ASAP!
Is it safe to place an order for the Premium Pass? Is the order form secure?
Yes, our order form and sales system is fully secure. If you're in ecommerce – as we suppose if you are here – you probably know all this already... Anyhow, for the record:
We use Stripe and Paypal for processing orders, both of which are industry standards and are processing transactions worth billions of dollars. Furthermore, using a credit card protects you as the credit card issuer would return your money if you wouldn't get the product/service you ordered. (Which is why you pretty much want to pay everything online with a credit card...)
Our shopping card is ThriveCart, a system trusted by thousands of online merchants and fully authorized to integrate with Apple Pay, Google Pay and many other blue-chip platforms.
Also, we are not a faceless, hiding merchant – You can see the person behind the Ecommerce Email Marketing Summit at the bottom of the front page, Miikka Kukkosuo. (And yes, I'm actually writing this myself.) You can easily do a background search to see that Miikka takes VERY good care of his customers.
Finally, we do also offer a 30-day no-hassle refund policy, for the unlikely case that you determined that your investment in all the provided expert insight, advice, coaching and bonuses would not yield you a huge ROI over the months and years to come.
I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– Your you used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is suppresses you from any further email communications to you.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
I accidentally clicked the “Add to Cart” button on the order form multiple times and was charged for multiple orders. May I have the extra orders refunded?
Yes, just go ahead and fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
If your question was not listed here, please fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you right away!
FAQ - QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SUMMIT
What is this summit exactly, who is it for and who's behind it?
Ecommerce Email Marketing Summit is a free-to-attend online event for direct-to-consumer ecommerce brands that are making the lives of their customers better with remarkable products and customer service. The summit is also great for everyone working for/with these firms, like internal marketers, consultants, freelancers and ecommerce agencies.
The Ecommerce Email Marketing Summit is hosted and curated by Miikka Kukkosuo and his consulting business FirstLight Ecommerce. Miikka is a long-time entrepreneur, marketing strategist and a top-rated ecommerce marketing automation consultant who has worked with dozens of international founder-driven ecommerce brands.
Miikka is organizing this summit to help thousands of direct-to-consumer ecommerce brands to tell their stories better, reach more people and convert more of them into paying customers in order to scale and create a bigger impact. Miikka believes we are all better off when companies that care more will win in the market.
As you will find out in this summit, email marketing and automation coupled with authentic, personal customer service and storytelling are the heart of a solid growth strategy.
Who is speaking at the summit?
The speakers are all real-life email marketers, ecom entrepreneurs, tech and creative experts. You'll discover the proven ecommerce email strategies that have made their and their clients' businesses thrive. Sign up to this free event and you will learn more about them.
Where is the summit taking place?
It's all online, a virtual event from October 16 through October 19, 2018. No need to waste time traveling or pay for accommodation. All you need is a device and internet connection.
Is it really free?
Yes, all sessions are completely free to watch for 48 hours each during October 16 through October 19, 2018. You'll have enough time to learn from the experts, whatever your time zone is. If you prefer, there's an option to purchase a premium on-demand access with lots of bonuses. But this is optional and not a requirement.
What can I expect to discover and learn?
You'll understand exactly what to do next in your ecommerce business to drive more sales with email marketing.
- After participating in the event, you'll leave knowing how to:
- Get started successfully with email marketing even if you haven’t done any so far and you are not sure where and how to start
- Scale your email marketing efforts to find new ways to generate more revenue
- Capture more email addresses to build your list to improve the ROI of your ad spend
- Make sure your emails actually get through and delivered to your subscribers’ inboxes
- Use automated messages system to turn your subscribers to customers and on to repeat customers without spending increasingly more time with email marketing
- Find your brand voice that resonates and tell stories to captivate your email subscribers
- Identify valuable segments of your email list and laser-target them to increase your profits
- What and when to A/B test (and when not)
Help! I can’t get the videos to play or they are skipping/playing slowly…
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
- Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without any issues.
- In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
- The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video.
If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
Answers to include when you submit a ticket:
- Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
- What browser are you using?
- What version of that browser?
- Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
I missed some masterclass/presentation, what can I do?
Sorry you missed it! We have a tight schedule to follow since we have a lot to cover. Another way to see any missed masterclasses, panels and training sessions (or to view those later in the week) is to purchase a Premium Pass, where you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to all expert masterclass sessions plus exclusive limited time bonuses. Click here to learn more Ecommerce Email Marketing Premium Pass.
Thanks for reading! If you still need our help, please submit a ticket below! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Promise!
This support system is intended to address technical issues and concerns for the Ecommerce Email Marketing Summit online event itself.
We encourage you to participate in the Facebook comments/live chat below each presentation and/or reach out directly to the speaker who is most relevant to your question via their established communication channels. We are unable to answer any specific ecommerce email marketing related questions through this system. Thank you!